i really really want to go to friday’s live band swing dancing. i desperately need/want to practice my lindy in a social setting, because that’s the whole point, but money. it’s not the $15 entry, it’s the fact that i really want to take advantage of the new bar and the fancy retro cocktails… also it’s want of friends to come with me
stuff attached to the back of Steve Rogers’ shield
- shopping list for the Avengers kitchen (including 3 different types of milk)
- 1 photobooth picture of pre-serum Steve and fresh-faced Bucky from the 40s
- 1 photobooth picture of modern-day Steve and Bucky trying (and failing) to fit in the booth. The flash is glaring off Bucky’s arm, but he’s too busy laughing at Steve’s miserable attempt to fit in the tiny space with him to care about it
- List of calming thoughts to share with Bruce if he looks like he’s getting antsy
- 1 picture of Natasha scowling about having her photo taken on her day off
- Signed piece of paper stating that Steve owns his floor of the Avengers tower, proving that Tony cannot, in fact, threaten to kick him out for getting up too early for a run and waking him up (even if he doesn’t mean to)
- that 1 picture of Peggy in the red dress that still makes him blush
- piece of list paper to list pop culture references the other Avengers make on missions that he thinks he should really catch up on
- all held on by some of Tony’s strongest magnets - in the shape of birds (as suggested by Sam and Clint)
Look! It’s my teeth! All those white spots are crowns, and you can see the 3 root canals of I’ve had. It also looks like I only have 3 wisdom teeth, which is great.
I’m waiting for the doctor now, so we’ll see how this whole saga turns out.
oh yes, follow up.
i do indeed have just the 3 wisdom teeth, which is good news money-wise as pay-by-the-tooth is definitely a thing. i also don’t need them out right away, as they actually aren’t causing any real problems. they definitely do need to be taken out, but not right away.
because all that awful pain and terrible swelling was instead due to (another) abscessed tooth. which means that i need a root canal more than i need teeth extracted. it just got misdiagnosed as wisdom tooth related. cool.
i need to figure something out with the rest of my life because clearly just taking good care of my teeth is not actually enough. i’ll probably need to make some diet changes, increase the yogurt in my diet, definitely go back to oil pulling.
It has come to my attention that there are fully legal adults who are not familiar with this, who do not know what to do when they hear it, and indeed, were born after it came out.
This is unacceptable.
It is irrevocably tattooed into the brain of anyone vaguely associated with Western culture who was old enough to form cognizant memories in the mid 90s. And yes, we can all do the dance. I guarantee you Dean Winchester can do the dance. Bobby can do the dance. Sherlock can do the dance. Tony Stark has made sure all his robots can do the dance.
And all of you over the age of 25 already know what it is before you press play.
James D’Arcy (“Broadchurch,” “Let’s Be Cops”) will play Edwin Jarvis, Howard Stark’s butler and an unexpected ally to Peggy Carter, joining the previously announced Chad Michael Murray as SSR Agent Jack Thompson and Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa as they help Peggy (Hayley Atwell) navigate her way through what may be her most dangerous mission yet! (x)